15 February 2012

Conversation

There are few people around me with whom i can have a real conversation about my thoughts ambition and future plan. Everyone i try to talk doesn't understand what i am saying. some who does understand says that it is hard for other people to understand what you are saying coz you think above the level of general people thought. one of my sister who is very talented and do understand me said that, "the stuff you are thinking is new to the general people it will be hard for them to understand what u are saying and more importantly accept what you are saying coz ur expression doesn't go the culture around you".
i am trying to change my life with the idea i have, make it little exceptional but i cant do that perfectly coz i don't get proper support for that and ironically i don't blame anyone for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment